Greek Island Lab's Natural Joint
All Natural Ingredients with known Joint Relief Properties.
- Red Seaweed - The natural mineral ingredient, Lithothamnion Corallioides derived from red seaweed has been shown to have significant age related joint health benefits in numerous clinical studies including a recent study by the Geriatric Research Education and Clinical Center in Minneapolis published in the Nutrition Journal in February of 2008.
- Pomegranate Fruit - Long recognized by the Greeks for its incredible antioxidant properties.
- Rosemary Leaf - Native to Greece and used as a component in Ayurvedic and Unani medicines.
- Holy Basil - Has been shown to possess powerful adaptogenic properties.
- Pineapple - Broad Range of Phytonutrients.
- Broccoli - Contains Sulforaphane, an isothiocyanate is believed to stimulate enzymes in the body.
- Avocado - Nutrient-rich vegetable that contains Amino Acids, proteins and Vitamins A, D and E.
- Carrot - Apple offers a wide variety of health-promoting benefits.
- Apple - Offers a wide variety of health-promoting benefits.
- Orange - Contains important antioxidants that help protect the body against environmental pollutants and deficiencies.
- Tomato - Contains Lycopene, an important member of the Beta-Carotene family.
- Grape Seed Extract - Known for its nutrient dense levels of naturally occurring Vitamin C.
- Olive Leaf- Natural botanical product that has been a subject of study since the early 1800's.
- Brussel Sprouts - Enhances the body's production of naturally occurring antioxidant enzyme factors.
- Cauliflower - Contains minerals that contribute to proper pH balance.
- Beets - High in vital nutrients such as Potassium, Dietary Fiber, and Tryptophan.
- Blueberry - Ranked number one amongst fruits and vegetables by the USDA in terms of antioxidant activity.
- Celery - Contains 85% 3-n-butylphthalide, beneficial compound that acts as a natural support for the circulatory system.
- Grape - Support the body's antioxidant defenses by counteracting the effects of free radicals.
- Kale - Gained widespread attention due to health promoting Phytochemicals.
- Lemon - High content of beneficial Vitamin C.
- Lime - Nutrient rich fruit with many powerful properties.
- Radish - Known for its high vitamin C content.
- Cherry - Contains antioxidants the fight free radicals.
- Leek - Leek is a nutrient rich vegetable high in Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin C which can offer joint health benefits. Clinical studies have shown that Vitamin K plays an important role in maintaining bone/joint health.
Take the 5 day Greek Island Lab's Natural Joint challenge now.
Click Here to Receive Dr. Binette's Free
Joint Care Secrets Report!
To Order by Phone: 1-800-449-6615
or outside the United States, call 001-480-374-1222